We are not in the business of selling your private information. We only collect enough information to fulfill your Comic Bento subscription, and to get in touch with you if there are any issues. We will, on occasion, send out a customer survey. Filling it out is entirely optional, and we will only use the information in the survey to better fill our Bento Boxes with the comics our customers want.
When you register for our site, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your full legal name;
- A valid e-mail address at which we can contact you;
- The mailing address you wish your Bento Box to be shipped;
- A phone number at which we can contact you in case of a major issue with your order;
- The information for the credit card on which you wish to pay for your Comic Bento order.
- Whether you are at least 13 years old or have permission from a legal guardian.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent. It will be protected by a variety of online security measures.
Should you respond to a customer survey, your information will be made anonymous and pooled before being presented to any potential suppliers, and only in the name of improving our product and the Comic Bento customer experience.